test

Khamis, 20 September 2007

Benarkah ia Nurul Jazlin?


Dulu Apabila jenazah di dalam beg ditemui, pada URL ini Jazmin Abdul Jalil memang yakin itu bukan anaknya, dan berkata:

“My wife and I viewed the body of the girl on Monday and she was definitely not our daughter Nurin Jazlin,”

“Despite the bruises and the condition of the girl’s body, we could still confirm that she was not our little girl. "

“We are her parents and only parents know best.”


Kemudian Apabila keputusan DNA mengatakan ia adalah Nurin Jazlin,

Jazimin tetap berharap akan Nurin masih perlu dicari walaupun keputusan DNA dikeluarkan.

"I am Nurin's father ... I know my daughter better than anyone else. My heart is saying the body is not my daughter. "

"If police ask me to take the body, I will accept, I will perform the funeral rites and bury it. But I want the police to pursue the search for Nurin because I know Nurin is still safe out there,"

Bagaimana seorang bapa nak menguruskan jenazah anaknya yang dia sendiri yakin masih hidup?

Atau ia hanya pengaruh emosi, yang menyebabkan dia tidak yakin itu anaknya?




0 comments:

Catat Ulasan

Google+ Hasbullah Pit